• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jeremy Corbyn receives Unison's backing for Labour leadership

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least he may support the No campaign in the upcoming EU referendum.

Yeah, maybe I'll vote for him too.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Or...

Jezza is elected, lights a fire under the Labour membership, we get 18 months of industrial unrest and protest against the government in the lead up to the next election and the tories are booted out as a result.

Just have to wait and see.
      Depends who the Tories select as leader.

If they select someone who looks normal they will win. If they select Gideon, who looks as weird as Milliband, then...
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Depends who the Tories select as leader.

If they select someone who looks normal they will win. If they select Gideon, who looks as weird as Milliband, then...
        They will select Gideon for sure, because those who won't pledge his vote for him before election won't get any funding ...

Comment

I always thought Osborne looks rather unremarkable (in terms of weirdness). Besides, Boris will be there to make him look tame.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
            I always thought Osborne looks rather unremarkable (in terms of weirdness). Besides, Boris will be there to make him look tame.
            Boris is fooked because Cameron suddenly won, and Osborne is using his job to get more friends than Boris can possibly get, he now became toxic.

Comment

I'll be renewing my Labour Party membership, expired yonks ago, to vote for him.

He's a dreamer, so am I, maybe time for a dreamer instead of this fuk you politics we have at the moment.

Be excellent to one-another.....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                I'll be renewing my Labour Party membership, expired yonks ago, to vote for him.
                You don't have to be a party member to vote for him...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Boris is fooked because Cameron suddenly won, and Osborne is using his job to get more friends than Boris can possibly get, he now became toxic.
                  I'll vote for whichever of them offers a fully paid for relocation to a choice amongst NZ, Canada or Australia. By then the commodities slump should hopefully be over.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    You don't have to be a party member to vote for him...

You do in the leadership contest.

Don't u lol!!

Or r u assuming he's already won that?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                      You do in the leadership contest.

Don't u lol!!

Or r u assuming he's already won that?
                      Nope, you don't have to be a party member to cast your vote - mere £3 buys you the chance to influence history, and yet people are buyng millions of £2 lottery tickets every week ffs!

Comment

Working...
                      X