• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RIP Stuart "The Brand" Baggs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Stuart "The Brand" Baggs

Apprentice star Stuart 'The Brand' Baggs found dead - BBC News

Nice enough guy, but was a bit of a tosser on the show. Shame though, still young, always bad. He made the series, fantastic entertainment.

Originally posted by AJ1982 View Post
    Apprentice star Stuart 'The Brand' Baggs found dead - BBC News

Nice enough guy, but was a bit of a tosser on the show. Shame though, still young, always bad. He made the series, fantastic entertainment.
    This makes me glum. He's gone up to his whole field of ponies in the sky.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

he was on come dine with me not too long ago too, a lot skinnier and (very slightly) less cocky than he was on the apprentice

Comment

RIP. Outrageous at times but a good character on the Apprentice.

I was pissed off with the Viglen mate of Sugar's who didn't know what an internet service provider was, and got Baggs fired for claiming to be one in his interview.

If I recall correctly the Viglen bloke, the one with the little beard, was fired from the Apprentice himself after that. Too late for Baggs though.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          This makes me glum. He's gone up to his whole field of ponies in the sky.
          When you die that is it. The end.

But I agree about glum making. He was entertaining.

Comment

Working...
          X