• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Win £500 with the ContractorUK Fantasy Football League

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Where does one see one's stats?
    If you click on the managers name when viewing the league you'll see how many points you've got over the past years you've played
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Where does one see one's stats?
      Erm, have you got your whole family signed up or do you just have a very common surname

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Well, I'm not last. There is one clueless manager below me (And I guess Kevin has a sockie...).
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Erm, have you got your whole family signed up or do you just have a very common surname

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          ContractorUK has created a fantasy football league for all forum members, recruiters, readers and in fact anyone who wants to join up.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            Well, I'm not last. There is one clueless manager below me (And I guess Kevin has a sockie...).
            Fear not, the week isn't over until Monday night.

Comment

Check after the bonus points update, you are 14th

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Check after the bonus points update, you are 14th
                I know!! And if it wasn't for that sodding goalie I would have been higher, it was a adding insult to injury because I'd spent a load on Courtois...
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I'm holding up the table. But have two players tonight. Its a marathon not a sprint

Comment

Still time to enter a team !

There is still time to enter a team into the CUK Fantasy Footy league.

Only 1 match day has gone and another 37 to go so plenty of time to catch up.

It wont take long to catch up CUK Admin who is in 153rd spot with only 20 points!

Well done Cojak who hits the Top Ten (eighth place) in week one

Ali Inwood's Lord of the Ings tops the table followed by BI Accountancy.

Over 160 Managers have entered a team dreaming of the life changing cash pot......
                    Last edited by Contractor UK; 13 August 2015, 20:01.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X