• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time for a quick call?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for a quick call?

Originally posted by Simon Keith
    Hi
    As a result of your application, I would like to invite you to attend an interview.
    You will have an interview with the department manager, Jenny Wilson. The interview will last about 30 minutes.
    Please bring three reference (If available), as well as a copy of your ID, e.g. Passport, Driving License to the interview.
    In order to arrange an interview Please contact me on 07093090399,and ask for Simon Keith
    We look forward to seeing you

Best regards

Simon keith
    A new take on the two references theme. I have never heard of this chap before, and he uses a gmail address for added class.

Why not give him a call and give him 3 references .
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

I had a similar email.

Senior recruitment consultant has asked me to arrange a meeting with you. Please can you contact me to arrange a time to meet at our Bristol offices.

Yeh right.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

You (or he) didn't even get his phone number right (unless he's changed it or is using multiple numbers)
      http://who-called.co.uk/Number/07093090396
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
      X