• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car quandry

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    IIRC it doesn't quite work like that. You need to pay for their 211 point inspection. In order to obtain the warranty, you then have to have a major service done by them, with all faults remedied by them, only using Porsche parts supplied by them. Any further work including battery and tyres has to be completed by OPC and cannot be performed by anyone outside the OPC network.
    I sort of think that if the cost of something like that is a problem to you, and you worry about the cost of fixing problems down the line, you should by buying a sporty Skoda instead.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I sort of think that if the cost of something like that is a problem to you, and you worry about the cost of fixing problems down the line, you should by buying a sporty Skoda instead.
      Correct. It's a grand a pop for a set of tyres.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
        IIRC it doesn't quite work like that. You need to pay for their 211 point inspection. In order to obtain the warranty, you then have to have a major service done by them, with all faults remedied by them, only using Porsche parts supplied by them. Any further work including battery and tyres has to be completed by OPC and cannot be performed by anyone outside the OPC network.
        If I was going to drop a significant amount of cash I'd expect all of that to be honest.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
        X