• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time off between contracts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
    I was down that way in May.

Didn't know there was a noddy beach there.
    There isn't - that is just the usual French way!!

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      I'd suggest that you spend a couple of weeks at Cape D'agde in France. You see both inspiration and depression there:

Inspiration - Good ladies bouncing their tits on the beach.

Depression - Having to see FatLazyContractor waving his willy in your face.

You will be a traumatised man, son!
      FTFY
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
        I was down that way in May.

Didn't know there was a noddy beach there.
        Have you?

Dirty old bastard!

Comment

Fallout 4 is released on November 10th. Current gig ends November 15th. Think I'll look for a new gig in January.... :-D
          Have you tried switching it off and back on again??

Comment

I like to plan to go away for the winter.
            Currently on the bench, summer is nice, but if I get a job, can't see taking winter off this year.

Best not to find a job
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
              I like to plan to go away for the winter.
              Currently on the bench, summer is nice, but if I get a job, can't see taking winter off this year.

Best not to find a job
              That's my thoughts. I went away last winter and I was planning to do the same this winter.

However my current contract finishes today. Do I want another contract before this winter? Not really.

Do I need another contract? I compared the warchest survival period to the planned retirement date and behold! They overlap.

Comment

Working...
              X