• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone from Shout99 on these boards?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post
    Brianc?
    I remember him. The 'c' was for 'c**t'.

Mostly spent his time saying how only a Tory government would abolish IR35 and he finished all his posts with 'Now do you see ?'
    Last edited by TestMangler; 14 August 2015, 15:35.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post
      I used to post as Fat Daz.
      You were my sockie, weren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        He's turned up his toes...

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          You really are an obsessed tosser.

You cannot name one sockie I have had on here since the days of the labour government and the daleks, when most of us had them.

That's because they are not me. You got proved wrong several months ago about Gricer, and you'll get proved wrong again.

Come back DS - I need my wing man

Comment

I used to use it but can't remember the last time I checked it - used to post as Anthony English
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                I remember him.

.....and he finished all his posts with 'Now do you see ?'
                It was 'NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND?'

(he wasn't me btw).
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                X