• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leaving gift

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Which he puts in his drawer and just as you leave you put a call in to site security about a member of staff having alcohol on site. Walk to your car whistling as the security scream past responding to a call they just had..

Like your style.
    A fellow BOFH fan.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      Yep, have done exactly the same myself.

Proper cakes, you can keep those Krispy Kreme things .
      When a permie is used to 5 sugared donuts from morrisons for a pound, KK are seen as extravgent without breaking the bank, I am a rich contractor, but I am yorkshireman first!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

A bin tin of Roses goes down well as they last a bit longer. Dougnuts are cheap but it's a question of "the thought that counts", especially if the company doesn't like to treat their employees and this appears special.

I quite like the idea of ordering in pizza from the local Dominoes - nerds love pizza, right?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          When a permie is used to 5 sugared donuts from morrisons for a pound, KK are seen as extravgent without breaking the bank, I am a rich contractor, but I am yorkshireman first!
          You are correct, of course.

I apologise if you end up at <My Previous Client Co> and KK don't cut it anymore, as their tastes have changed .
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I get gifts / leaving cards sometimes, so a dozen krispy creams is the norm.

"Watch, I'll have them eating out of my hand. BAH WEEP GRA NA WEEP NINNY BONG!"
            Last edited by CloudWalker; 20 August 2015, 14:30.

Comment

Working...
            X