• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car Finance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Yes, I am from Yorkshire and I drive this lass below:

Oh yes, I don't have any debts on it either. Your next question?
    You really got a range I'm considering one ... A lot of money though ... What year ?

Comment

Originally posted by eddie1507 View Post
      You really got a range I'm considering one ... A lot of money though ... What year ?

If you are thinking of getting one, I'd suggest that you secure a financier for the fuel first

It is "decent" on long runs though

Comment

No deals as such but look at the market and see what the value is again it's a px companies half the time want your business as they think they can sting you on the next Pcp or final settlement
        So simply look for used car from dealer and ask if they offer pcp? How much you are better off compares to normal lease ?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post

If you are thinking of getting one, I'd suggest that you secure a financier for the fuel first

It is "decent" on long runs though
          Very nice mate ...

Is it the sport ?

Yeah I can imagine Tbf average 27 ish ?

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
            So simply look for used car from dealer and ask if they offer pcp? How much you are better off compares to normal lease ?
            Yeah so Audi Bmw merc say I want it on Pcp max 2 years on 10 k lease small deposit then move out at mid way... Not bad

What do you have atm ?

Comment

Yeah so Audi Bmw merc say I want it on Pcp max 2 years on 10 k lease small deposit then move out at mid way... Not bad

What do you have atm ?
              I've got overly economical Ibiza ecomotive. 1.2 diesel 2011 but to be honest ... As much as I love economical cars , back hurts like hell cuz it's not convenient at all and sometimes I travel a lot . So considering 2-3 years bmw 4 or 5

New leases are like 300-380 on them and wonder how much would it be cheaper . Can you tell me some examples of prices before I start bombarding dealers ?
              Last edited by diseasex; 21 August 2015, 20:05.

Comment

I've got overly economical Ibiza ecomotive. 1.2 diesel 2011 but to be honest ... As much as I love economical cars , back hurts like hell cuz it's not convenient at all and sometimes I travel a lot . So considering 2-3 years bmw 4 or 5
                Ouchhh I feel your pain ... Defo 300 a month will get you an a5 convertible a5 do it what's halve a day's pay

Comment

Ouchhh I feel your pain ... Defo 300 a month will get you an a5 convertible a5 do it what's halve a day's pay
                  Compared to 380pm for new one ?

Comment

Compared to 380pm for new one ?
                    Link ?

And what's your deposit

Comment

Depends if you want any extras.
                      World's Best Martini

Comment

Working...
                      X