• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car Finance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eddie1507 View Post
    Nice mate glad fellow other .netters
    where are you contracting? how you find the market?

Comment

Posh cars are just utter bellendatery, £85k and it's a buzz for two weeks then it might as well be a Mondeo.

Comment

If you have to get car finance in order to buy a car then you can't really afford the car, so don't.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Posh cars are just utter bellendatery, £85k and it's a buzz for two weeks then it might as well be a Mondeo.
          They forgot the malicious damage in car parks and parked on the road.

Least some guy got caught doing 9Ks worth.....
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            If you have to get car finance in order to buy a car then you can't really afford the car, so don't.
            Why would I want to own a depreciating asset ?

Comment

Why would I want to own a depreciating asset ?
              With finance you are paying for depreciation + hefty interest on top.

If depreciation is a problem then you can't afford the car anyway.
              Last edited by AtW; 30 August 2015, 16:09.

Comment

With finance you are paying for depreciation + hefty interest on top.

If depreciation is a problem then you can't afford the car anyway.
                Sorry do you know the exact offers I am talking about ?

As being as your a mind reader can I have the lottery numbers for next Saturdays that way you can 'help me' own a depreciating asset.

Comment

Sorry do you know the exact offers I am talking about ? As being as your a mind reader can I have the lottery numbers for next Saturdays that way you can 'help me' own a depreciating asset.
                  One does not need to be a mind reader to know that any car finance offer is very profitable to whoever is providing it, meaning that you are a mug.

Get a used Ford Focus for cash, you'll thank me later.

P.S. I don't play the lottery because I've got enough brains to know it's a con for the stupid and/or desperate. Premium bonds on the other hand is OKish...

Comment

One does not need to be a mind reader to know that any car finance offer is very profitable to whoever is providing it, meaning that you are a mug.

Get a used Ford Focus for cash, you'll thank me later.

P.S. I don't play the lottery because I've got enough brains to know it's a con for the stupid and/or desperate. Premium bonds on the other hand is OKish...

Tell that to the people who won it.

As for your stance on financing a car you sir are wrong.

Enjoy

Comment

As for your stance on financing a car you sir are wrong.
                      Why is that?

Comment

Working...
                      X