• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jeremy Corbyn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Daily Mail? Seriously? Pathetic!

I heard he stole some strawberries when he was 12.

The mud-rakers are gonna struggle with this, he's the real thing matey, you must be a little bit scared to join in digging up crap like this? It's a wee bit desperate, n'est pas? (that's French at the end BTW).
    He's the only one the Right (of all variations) are bothering to try and dig up any dirt on, because he's the only one they see as a threat.
    Otherwise, why bother?
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Daily Mail? Seriously? Pathetic!

I heard he stole some strawberries when he was 12.

The mud-rakers are gonna struggle with this, he's the real thing matey, you must be a little bit scared to join in digging up crap like this? It's a wee bit desperate, n'est pas? (that's French at the end BTW).
      So you are saying he did not divorce his wife after they fell out over his refusal to send his son to a private school?
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        He's the only one the Right (of all variations) are bothering to try and dig up any dirt on, because he's the only one they see as a threat.
        Otherwise, why bother?
        Why wouldn't you look at his past in order to make judgements about his suitability as a labour leader now? Do not people look at your CV and pick things in it that they challenge?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Otherwise, why bother?
          What actually is "the real thing?" what does it mean? and which of his policies do you think are worthy of being taken seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            What actually is "the real thing?" what does it mean? and which of his policies do you think are worthy of being taken seriously?
            What real thing? I dint use that phrase anywhere.

I simply raised the point that of all the candidates he is the one being singled out by the Right. If he's no threat, why are they bothering? If he really would make Labour unelectable why are the Tory press attacking him, and why are people like yourself so eager to do the same?
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I simply raised the point that of all the candidates he is the one being singled out by the Right. If he's no threat, why are they bothering? If he really would make Labour unelectable why are the Tory press attacking him, and why are people like yourself so eager to do the same?
              Because he is easy meat and this is an opportunity to expose the left for the fraudulent entity that their politics represent. Much as I would love to patronise him and say isn't he wonderful? isn't he principled? isn't he just "the real thing?" I just cannot

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                So you are saying he did not divorce his wife after they fell out over his refusal to send his son to a private school?
                So what if he did? If he did? We only have press speculation. Could have been a million other reasons or combination of them. Doesn't matter, it's their business not ours or the yellow press.

Comment

+1 I said 'real thing' - perhaps a bit florid but what I meant was is he is principled, and though the press et al try, there are no skeletons in the cupboard so far....

Of course he might be a Tory Paedo...

Let's wait and see.

Comment

So what if he did? If he did? We only have press speculation. Could have been a million other reasons or combination of them. Doesn't matter, it's their business not ours or the yellow press.
                    Try the guardian then MP and wife split over school | Politics | The Guardian

Whether the matter warrants attention is irrelevant. The point I make is that if a man is prepared to compromise the livelihood of his own child in order to uphold his ideals then he is a ruthless zealot.

Comment

+1 I said 'real thing' - perhaps a bit florid but what I meant was is he is principled, and though the press et al try, there are no skeletons in the cupboard so far....

Of course he might be a Tory Paedo...

Let's wait and see.
                      He is a racist, a terrorist sympathiser and apologist and what is worse he cares little for his own family

Comment

Working...
                      X