Yay! Yay!
Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Yay!

Banned

Martin Scroatman is good enough for Jehovah!

Default Yay!

Got my Simply Red tickets! :gay

Can't wait for this as I haven't see Mick and the boys since they toured the Stars album back in, what, 1990?

(What an album that was, the first time I heard that was one of two pivotal moments in my music listening career. The other was the first time I heard the Paperlate EP back in '82.

As for Mick, if there's a better male soul vocalist in the UK, I've yet to hear him.

Super poster

SlipTheJab is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Scroatman View Post

Can't wait for this as I haven't see Mick and the boys since they toured the Stars album back in, what, 1990?

(What an album that was, the first time I heard that was one of two pivotal moments in my music listening career. The other was the first time I heard the Paperlate EP back in '82.

As for Mick, if there's a better male soul vocalist in the UK, I've yet to hear him.
    WTF, Simply Red's comeback makes me realise that ISIS isn't the worst group formed recently!

Banned

Gumbo Robot has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Scroatman View Post

He's meant to be a right c**t by all accounts.

bored now

eek is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
    He's meant to be a right c**t by all accounts.
    ftfy
    merely at clientco for the entertainment