• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Renting Question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    He's just got a peculiar sense of humour and a lot of weight on his shoulders, moobs, hips, booty, bellybutton
    FTFY
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      You're one sad twat, MF.
      Actually, by bodyweight, he's more like two sad twats.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        You're one sad twat, MF.
        Ey yup lass! You alrite luv?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I am a landlord with some properties. I have been renting out to private people. However i have heard that renting out to asylum seekers brings in more rent as the government pay for it and I wish to help out with the present humanitarian crisis.

Has anybody done this or know anything about it as i am considering renting to asylum seekers but want to know if i would actually benefit from it or not.

thanks

MF
          I'm sort of wondering if there are grants (tax payer money sitting ready for my grubby hands) available to renovate old decrepit B&B's and hotels for use specifically to aid this humanitarian crisis. Get the taxpayer to pay, then get the taxpayer to pay again as you fill it with all and sundry.

Guide to housing and support services for asylum seekers and refugees | Joseph Rowntree Foundation

I wonder If I could claim travel expenses to visit the properties to check on my investments?

I want to do my part. Probably from the comfort of a large luxury villa somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

I want to do my part. Probably from the comfort of a large luxury villa somewhere.
            Dubai?

Hang on, they don't do refugees do they?

Comment

I bought BTL in Burnley. About 20 years ago. Stated return 20%. I made 5% after repairs.

Comment

Working...
              X