• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

we missed this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we missed this?

Thousands sign petition for Britain to swap Katie Hopkins for 50k refugees | Daily Mail Online

Tens of thousands of people have signed a petition calling for controversial columnist Katie Hopkins to be swapped for 50,000 refugees after she wrote a piece comparing migrants to cockroaches.

The Change.org petition was started after she wrote a controversial opinion piece in the Sun, reacting to the death of hundreds of refugees who died when their boat capsized, and has since gone viral.

In a piece entitled 'Rescue boats? I'd use gun ships on migrants' she wrote: 'No, I don't care.

'Show me pictures of coffins, show me bodies floating in water, play violins and show me skinny people looking sad. I still don't care.

'Watching them try to clamber on to British lorries and steal their way into the UK, do I feel pity? Only for the British drivers, who get hit with a fine every time one of this plague of feral humans ends up in their truck.'

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Link to the petition please.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Link to the petition please.
      https://www.change.org/p/uk-governme...0-000-refugees

Comment

Working...
      X