• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flip! Run out of Homeland episodes to watch!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flip! Run out of Homeland episodes to watch!

Been watching one a night in my lodgings during the week, while working on my PC, but now I've reached the end of Season 4

But Season 5 is on the way
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison...War_(TV_series)

may be worth a try - its on Prime.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Been watching one a night in my lodgings during the week, while working on my PC, but now I've reached the end of Season 4

But Season 5 is on the way
      Same problem here: finished season 4 on Monday, bereft now

Comment

P.S. Try 'Suits' - highly recommended by everyone I speak to, I'm going to give it a go myself.

Comment

Been watching this, interesting stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            P.S. Try 'Suits' - highly recommended by everyone I speak to, I'm going to give it a go myself.
            +1 for Suits. At the halfway break (annoying) in Season 5.

Comment

Does it get any better after Season 2? Season 1 was OK, but season 2 was just pants. Gave up after that.
              And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

I thought about giving sons of anarchy a go, first ep was ok.

Comment

Just started Hand of God on Prime, Ron Perlman is awesome in it.

Also love Suits too.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    I thought about giving sons of anarchy a go, first ep was ok.
                    I watched the first series a few years ago and it was pretty good. It's on MyList on Netflix.

The best thing I'm watching at the moment is Orphan Black. Don't let the BBC logo put you off; it isn't that BBC, it's a Canadian / BBC America co-production so it's good.
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                    X