• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK needs news correspondents

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Maybe MF could cover the San Francisco times? If that were not just a fantasy.
    Or Diners, drive-ins and dives on Food Network

Comment

I'll do the Beano.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I am the proxy for littlejohn, Jon gaunt, Melanie Phillips and all right wing journos
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          I am the proxy for littlejohn, Jon gaunt, Melanie Phillips and all right wing journos
          You will hire other contractors to summarise for you then charge 30%.

Who will do the left wing press?

Comment

Jog off
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Who is doing Private Eye?

Comment

Add Rod Liddle and Brendan O'Neill to my list

Comment

I'll do the Beano.
                  Saw a Beano in Smiths the other day. Just a one off or is it coming out again? Bring back the Dandy, Film Fun, Radio Fun etc.

PS And Mad Magazine. Life will be worth living again.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                  X