• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jose Mourinho sacked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    I think on top of that Van Gaal plays too negatively. You can be sat behind the goal there watching channels open up with good off the ball runs but nobody risking making a run into the channel. Very frustrating.
    Cannot disagree with that...

he definitely does not come from the "we will score more goals than you" school of management

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Cannot disagree with that...

he definitely does not come from the "we will score more goals than you" school of management
      From what I've read in the last 24 hours, Fergie has finally come round to the idea of Mourinho. I think the uninspiring 1-0 over Villa and Van Gaal claiming that Villa were defensively well-organised did it for him.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Called it!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Called it!

You are a legend ATW.

Or have you created a thread for every football manager just in case?

Comment

Working...
          X