• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jose Mourinho sacked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Master of the mind games in action -

Video: Jose Mourinho tells journalist to go on Google after asking 'stupid question' - Telegraph

Comment

Finished 2-0 you know...Chelsea comeback begins here, not my team at all but I wish I had lumped on now...no lower than 4th as I said last time haha.

Comment

This thread is only for BAD Chelski news...

Comment

That's what started it all, being nasty in public to a kind lady doctor that kept his team fit, nothing could go wrong from that point...

Eva Carneiro quits Chelsea following Jose Mourinho row and is considering taking legal action against Stamford Bridge club - Telegraph

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            That's what started it all, being nasty in public to a kind lady doctor that kept his team fit, nothing could go wrong from that point...

Eva Carneiro quits Chelsea following Jose Mourinho row and is considering taking legal action against Stamford Bridge club - Telegraph
            Apparently a fan complained about his treatment of her.

Unfortunately people do not learn that when TV cameras record you speaking, there will be someone in the Great British public who can lip read in whatever language you use.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

They'll draw up a compromise agreement, she'll get tens of thousands and nothing more will be said.

If they were chasing the game then Hazard was at fault for acting the pussy; the physio cannot enter the field of play without the referee's consent and the ref deemed Hazard to be in need of treatment.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Jose Mourinho gets dreaded public vote of confidence from Chelsea - Telegraph

Comment

Chelsea furious that FA have hit Jose Mourinho with suspended one-match ban for post-match comments - Telegraph

I am pretty sure Jose would not have lasted a day in General...

Comment

WGAS?

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                      WGAF?
                      FTFY

Comment

Working...
                      X