• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jose Mourinho sacked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    So if Newcastle can beat West Ham tomorrow that will put Chelski into the relegation zone. After spending HOW many gazillion?

ROFLMAO
    No, it will put them 4th bottom, still above Spurs.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by AJ1982 View Post
      As an Arsenal fan, I will be all over this come the weekend if we are successful in beating them! Although after a bad loose Im sure they will bounce back.

Already had a ton of abuse from a Chelsea fan I ribbed over the weekend, just gonna copy and paste it back to him if we get a good result!!!
      both clubs are

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        No, it will put them 4th bottom, still above Spurs.
        Really you numbskull? Spurs are upto 12th you muppet

Comment

Originally posted by MercladUK View Post
          Really you numbskull? Spurs are upto 12th you muppet
          Oooh, calm down. I was going off the table published. I was on my travels yesterday so didn't see the results; blame the OP for posting an out of date table.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

It's getting tougher...

Comment

Originally posted by MercladUK View Post
              both clubs are
              Surely you mean Chelsea and Tottenham?

Comment

Situation is no joke -

Source: Chelsea ban player banter in bid to save their season - Telegraph

Comment

Corbyn will save football...http://www.theguardian.com/football/...P=EMCFTBEML853
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Can it happen? We can only pray and hope. But can they actually get into a relegation scrap with Newcastle and then get relegated?
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

"Mourinho has insisted that his changes for the Maccabi clash are not a signal that he is blaming certain players for the terrible run of form that has seen Chelsea pick up just four points from their first five Premier League games"

Chelsea to drop under-peforming stars Diego Costa, John Terry and Branislav Ivanovic - Telegraph

Jose might just not make it past Xmas.

Comment

Working...
                      X