• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Robots as sex toys?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a pron website dedicated to machines dontchaknow.

Someone told me.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

The Robotic Manipulation - The Big Bang Theory Wiki
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Of course the article comments came from a woman.

No mention that men and women sex drives differ.

Presumably she would like to restore the balance by cutting up men's' genitals....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Of course the article comments came from a woman.

No mention that men and women sex drives differ.

Presumably she would like to restore the balance by cutting up men's' genitals....
          Of course you gloss over the small detail that gender subjugation and sexually exploitation has been almost entirely in one direction for the last thousand years, and continues to be so.

Your argument is "men have higher sex drives so it's fine for them to bang robots"? Alternatively, get some self-control. If someone has a higher appetite for cakes we don't say "that's their natural drive" - we say "they're making themself fat due to lack of self-discipline".
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Alternatively, get some self-control. If someone has a higher appetite for cakes we don't say "that's their natural drive" - we say "they're making themself fat due to lack of self-discipline".
            Just hit out at MF will yer!

Comment

Of course you gloss over the small detail that gender subjugation and sexually exploitation has been almost entirely in one direction for the last thousand years, and continues to be so.
              So now women should subjugate men? Can we not aim for equality?

Your argument is "men have higher sex drives so it's fine for them to bang robots"? Alternatively, get some self-control. If someone has a higher appetite for cakes we don't say "that's their natural drive" - we say "they're making themself fat due to lack of self-discipline".
              I was not aware that having lots of sex led to any side effects? And what is "normal" for men is sometimes not normal for "women". And occasionally the other way round.

It *might* be better for men to bang robots rather than, say, visiting prostitutes? Or having an affair?

I just think it should be debated - not ignored because some sex starved lezza patoginist says so.

And I think I would prefer sex with a robot to AndyW's mum...

Comment

if you define a robot as a machine then surely women have been banging vibrators for years

or are we saying it is okay for women as it is their right

but when men do it it is seedy and wrong.

generally they can ***** off - if I wanna get my jollies banging inanimate objects with a few electronics to make them seem more 'human' that is what I will do

fookin busy bodies

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  So now women should subjugate men? Can we not aim for equality?
                  How is saying having sex with robots is bad subjugating ANYONE?

I was not aware that having lots of sex led to any side effects
                  You weren't aware that joining some seedy tax-dodge might have bad consequences either. Or going through a divorce.

I just think it should be debated - not ignored because some sex starved lezza patoginist says so.
                  Well there's a fair and unbiased debate ruined, if that's the way you're going to approach it.

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  if you define a robot as a machine then surely women have been banging vibrators for years
                  And men have been using dolls and toys for years too. So it seems clear that isn't the definition that's being used, and you're distorting things.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    generally they can ***** off - if I wanna get my jollies banging inanimate objects with a few electronics to make them seem more 'human' that is what I will do

fookin busy bodies
                    Unless of course living an egocentric "how I live my life is my business" life turns you into someone who is offensive and upsetting to the people you interact with in real life.

No man is an island.

Comment

Unless of course living an egocentric "how I live my life is my business" life turns you into someone who is offensive and upsetting to the people you interact with in real life.

No man is an island.
                      Well I do not run around shouting about my (unbelieveable good) sex life right now.

SO if I decided to get a sex robot not sure why I would suddenly start..

oh and finally if I decide to be upsetting and offence to people then I will end up sad and lonely with just my robot for company - but that is my choice and not anyone else's.

I do not have to be nice to anyone I simply have to accept the consequences of my actions

Comment

Working...
                      X