• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It seems a long time since ST:Voyager.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stryker007 View Post
    I loved that series, the only thing that amazes me is the franchise has not made more new series, they literally have a galaxy of stories to use.
    DS9 and Voyager seemed to follow TNG pretty closely, maybe they felt they'd overdone it a bit. Enterprise was pretty good - watching it again at the moment - but quite a big difference.

I have to assume another series will appear at some point, things are cyclical....

Not liking the reboot butt-rape of the entire star trek universe though.
    ...I was rather wondering if we'd get a new Star Trek series - rebooting TOS - from the films. I actually quite liked the new ones.

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    It's weird watching Orange is the new Black with Capt. Janeway.
    Hang on I'm on S2 and hadn't noticed. Have I been watching her all along without noticing or does she come later?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Hang on I'm on S2 and hadn't noticed. Have I been watching her all along without noticing
      You have!

Galina Reznikov - Orange is the New Black Wiki

Comment

Huh, I still don't really recognise her even knowing that. Good character in OITNB though.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Is Kes the one who was part-Klingon?
          No.

I did have a thing for B'elanna Torres I have to admit.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Not all are as successful, or keep themselves in fine fettle after their ST careers are over

Comment

Time travel is very cruel

Comment

Working...
              X