• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would Mitch?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    It would be a bit tame if you're from Chipping Norton, shouldn't you shag a pigs head first ?
    Robots might prefer that scene from Alien where Kane is beheaded. In the p0rn version it gets sh4gged....

Comment

By 2050, human-on-robot sex will be more common than human-on-human sex, says report - Telegraph

I often think the ex-mrs bps were robots when it came to sex.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        FTFY
        Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Robots might prefer that scene from Alien where Kane is beheaded. In the p0rn version it gets sh4gged....
        ewwww
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Sex robots could reveal your secret perversions: Handing over intimate data is a privacy risk, warns expert | Daily Mail Online

Even robots kiss and tell....

Comment

Hmm. Being as it is such a small robot some of those pics look distinctly Jimmy Savillish.

How could someone really get turned on by a robot? Maybe this needs a poll.
            Last edited by xoggoth; 20 December 2016, 16:26.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Hmm. Being as it is such a small robot some of those pics look distinctly Jimmy Savillish.

How could someone really get turned on by a robot? Maybe this needs a poll.
              Some people will use a sauce bottle to get their jollies......

But i for one would struggle with this sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                https://vimeo.com/12915013
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Similar news item today in The Mirror, ultra-realistic sex with your favourite celebrity crush using virtual reality headsets.

Ultra-realistic 'digital sex headsets' will allow you to enjoy a virtual reality romp with your favourite celebrity crush - Mirror Online

Phwwwor! Hello Miss Piggy.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

How could someone really get turned on by a robot?
                    Eh Voila!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Phwwwor! Hello Miss Piggy.

Comment

Working...
                      X