Facebook Down! Facebook Down!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Facebook Down!

TykeLike

SimonMac is a fount of knowledge

Default Facebook Down!

Suppose I am gonna have to talk to the other half now
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

My post count is Majestic

NickFitz has reached the peak. Play again?

Oh great, now they'll be filling Twitter with their banalities

Should post faster

raphal has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post

Suppose I am gonna have to talk to the other half now
    I don't know what's cooking.. India PM met Mark y'day.

Banned

TykeMerc 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by NickFitz View Post
    Oh great, now they'll be filling Twitter with their banalities
    On the rare occasions I've looked at Faceache and Tw@tter I've not noticed any difference, they're equally full of banalities, fantasists and endless dribble.
    It seems since their inception people have decided that any type of personal privacy is a bit tedious. No wonder they're so easy to defraud, the fake psychics must love those sad sack systems.

Potty-trained

suityou01 is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by TykeMerc View Post
    On the rare occasions I've looked at Faceache and Tw@tter I've not noticed any difference, they're equally full of banalities, fantasists and endless dribble.
    It seems since their inception people have decided that any type of personal privacy is a bit tedious. No wonder they're so easy to defraud, the fake psychics must love those sad sack systems.
    Er, I am on FB and I am not a fantasist.

HTH
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by suityou01 View Post
    Er, I am on FB and I am not a fantasist.

HTH
    And that completes the case for the prosecution M'lud, shall we head straight to sentencing? Oh and I'd like to lodge a private prosecution against the defendant for perjury and wasting the courts time.

Froglike

Pondlife - scorchio!

Panic over. I've texted everyone I know and told them what I had for dinner.

Fingers like lightning

v8gaz is a permanent contractor

Quote Originally Posted by TykeMerc View Post
    This always amuses me. You do know that everyone sees something different on these platforms? You select the content. If it's full of banal morons, then that's your chums. If you cant find anyone with anything interesting to follow on twitter, then you probably couldn't find a good book in a library.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by v8gaz View Post
    This always amuses me. You do know that everyone sees something different on these platforms? You select the content. If it's full of banal morons, then that's your chums. If you cant find anyone with anything interesting to follow on twitter, then you probably couldn't find a good book in a library.
    True, I have no friends (not that the dingbats who count their "friends" list by the thousands and whose self worth is measured by said list), but I do own an extensive library of published works

I have a rather extensive issue with the signal to noise ratio on what is termed "social media" and the behaviour that accompanies the following/friend/bottypal thing.
    Hell people are so desperately concerned about posting their exciting lives that they will watch a concert/ballet/play via a poxy screen on a phone rather than looking at it directly and they won't safely leave the scene of a disaster and put their lives and more importantly some poor emergency service persons life at risk because they've got to record it for their Faceache.

I know the true worshippers at the Zuckerberg altar consider me a luddite and a heretic, but in truth apart from putting piccies of the kids up for Auntie Joan in Australia to see and should be private to the family, I really don't see much value in the platforms.

They have become the source of wildly ill directed outrage on countless occasions and do serve to embarrass a bad service provider, but only because they over value the platforms to start off with.

Richer than sasguru

DimPrawn is a fount of knowledge

The Daily Mail is pretty much a summary of @rsebook and Tw@tter, so just head over there and post your comments with all the other mentally impaired selfie-stick morons.
    I was miserable and depressed, but CUK turned it all around. Now I'm depressed and miserable.