• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reruiter on linkedin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reruiter on linkedin

Just spotted an interesting thing on linked in, one of the recruiters (bad ones in my area) have just changed to a new recruitment agency. Nothing special with this, other than that he has wiped his old role out and now pretend he has been in his new role for 18 months (a fairly new agency that has only been around in my area for about 6 months)..... Funny bit is that he left his old email address in the linked in summary.

Does this mean we can make up anything as well?

Originally posted by dynamicsaxcontractor View Post
    Just spotted an interesting thing on linked in, one of the recruiters (bad ones in my area) have just changed to a new recruitment agency. Nothing special with this, other than that he has wiped his old role out and now pretend he has been in his new role for 18 months (a fairly new agency that has only been around in my area for about 6 months)..... Funny bit is that he left his old email address in the linked in summary.

No, but it does mean you can drop the MD of his new agency a note pointing out the "Discrepancies" and expressing your concerns about the trustworthyness of his business....
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by dynamicsaxcontractor View Post

No but apparently it allows us to ask stupid questions.....
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        No but apparently it allows us to ask stupid questions.....
        True.

Comment

So a shoddy agent makes up a role on Linked-In and you think you should be able to do the same?
          Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

An agent lies! Wow....

Comment

Originally posted by vadhert View Post
              So a shoddy agent makes up a role on Linked-In and you think you should be able to do the same?
              Not really, but just getting fed up with those liars. Particularly this one and the agent he went to. Will suit him well.

Comment

Working...
              X