• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

To make money in business

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To make money in business

invest in property

Lord Sugar tells his Apprentice to invest in property if he wants to be wealthy in business - Telegraph

I suppose he is only saying what we all know. Bright ideas and hard work count for nothing. Just join the Ponzi scheme.

I recommend that "one man one vote" should be replaced with voting rights according to how much property you own. Lets get the boom going properly...

Forbes Welcome

Real Time Net Worth As of 10/14/15
    $12.9 Billion

The U.K.'s richest landlord, Gerald Grosvenor, continues to benefit from the steadily improving real estate market for central London (his fortune is down due to the weaker pound). Known formally as the 6th Duke of Westminster, he owns 190 acres in Belgravia, an area adjacent to Buckingham Palace and one of London's most expensive neighborhoods. His family also has 96,000 acres in Scotland, 32,000 acres in Spain and thousands elsewhere in England.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      invest in property

Lord Sugar tells his Apprentice to invest in property if he wants to be wealthy in business - Telegraph

I suppose he is only saying what we all know. Bright ideas and hard work count for nothing. Just join the Ponzi scheme.

Yes, all that while he gets to shag this one

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        Yes, all that while he gets to shag this one

lucky bugger
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X