• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's all in a name

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
    Damnation you're fast Lady's prerogative to change her mind you know OK Brolly Dolly get's it by a narrow margin. Sorry VectraMan you don't get a prize - shame really it was going to be a year's supply of beer. [Note: no prizes are available for 2nd place] [Note 2: 2nd place is defined as the 2nd choice (Brolly Dolly) which was only implemented to maintain democracy on CUK]
    Vectraman, I'll change my vote for half the prize fund
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Vectraman, I'll change my vote for half the prize fund
      Okay, 6 months beer each it is.

Cheers Lisa.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

And thanks Admin.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
          And thanks Admin.
          No problem! My fingers ache from all the mouse clicking I have had to do today. I will need a glass of vino tonight. Perhaps two...

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
            I am Godlike

Comment

Vectra.... Which beers do you.... Oh forget that I'll take them back thank you. No prizes for second place!
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I think it's good time to remind that it was moi who made it trendy to get custom titles after Godlike became too common

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  I think it's good time to remind that it was moi who made it trendy to get custom titles after Godlike became too common
                  Someone made mullets trendy. I bet he's not blowing his own trumpet about it now
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                    Okay, 6 months beer each it is.

Cheers Lisa.
                    Obviously being highly responsible businessmen you're not prone to excessive drinking? So that'll be a six pack of Fosters each then yes?
                    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Working...
                    X