• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The best and worst places to live in the UK, ranked by quality of life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    So the city with the worst crime in the whole of Scotland is the city with the lowest crime rate in the whole of the UK? That I could believe that. Violent crime in London has skyrocketed recently.
    So you living in London now?

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      WTF is Devon at the bottom?

It’s official! Devon named as best place to live in the UK | Exeter Express and Echo

Utter tosh. Country Life magazine voted it the best place to live in England. And I find it hard to argue with that having lived and worked in a variety of places across the entire Island.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Violent crime in London has skyrocketed recently.

I had to pay the Council Tax somehow fella.
        I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

All I see is the top 10 and lowest 10 best potentials for new property acquisitions
          Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

So the city with the worst crime in the whole of Scotland is the city with the lowest crime rate in the whole of the UK? That I could believe that. Violent crime in London has skyrocketed recently.
            There are more people living in Greater London than the whole of Scotland.

Since people in Scotland have more space they are less likely to come into contact with the fewer neighbours they have....
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

As there is more than one city in Scotland that statement can never be possible, yet you think you could believe in it.

Comment

Working...
              X