• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Two months till Christmas!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Hate this time of year. Long stretch between Summer and Xmas - albeit good for billing.

I hate Xmas too. Its great for the kids its the rest of my family that get on my t*ts. And the forced days off...
    I always take time off between xmas and new yr, 3 days off gets you a 10 day break.

Comment

The c word

ITS TOO EARLY

Comment

Probably time to bump the party thread

http://forums.contractoruk.com/socia...ty-2015-a.html

11 December, Counting House.
        Last edited by mudskipper; 29 October 2015, 14:09.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
          Hate this time of year. Long stretch between Summer and Xmas - albeit good for billing.

I hate Xmas too. Its great for the kids its the rest of my family that get on my t*ts. And the forced days off...
          That is a genuinely depressing outlook to have. I love being able to tell clientco - whoever it might be - that I'm going to be off for at least two weeks. I don't live to work - surely that's why we do this?
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Advent calendars in the shops - must be time for Christmas avatars!
            you inspired me to set an avatar! you liek?

Comment

Here's DA working out the cost of 10 non billing days

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                Here's DA working out the cost of 10 non billing days

Please do not think of homeless puppies, this Christmas, think of agents instead
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                X