• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor marketing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you provide references up front to the recruiters it will help more than polishing your CV and you'll get the priority roles

HTH
    Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
      If you provide references up front to the recruiters it will help more than polishing your CV and you'll get the priority roles

HTH
      Shut up

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
        Building a LinkedIn profile for contractors :: Contractor UK

Some info on here - worth contacting them, but am sure you can get change out of £375
        Yes, the company is CV and interview advisers.

I've attended one of their webinars and it was very good, if a tad salesy.

Those who have parted with the dosh (and have reported back) have been happy with the results.

Not sure when the next CUK webinar is (admin?), but there's an IPSE one tomorrow (28th). I imagine the content is the same, and I don't believe you have to be an IPSE member to join it, but ICBW.

https://www.ipse.co.uk/events/wed-10...ontract-market

Probably worth listening in (whether or not you're a newer entrant) and you can decide if you think it's worth parting with the money - and you'll probably get a discount code if you do.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Yes, the company is CV and interview advisers.

I've attended one of their webinars and it was very good, if a tad salesy.

Those who have parted with the dosh (and have reported back) have been happy with the results.

Not sure when the next CUK webinar is (admin?), but there's an IPSE one tomorrow (28th). I imagine the content is the same, and I don't believe you have to be an IPSE member to join it, but ICBW.

https://www.ipse.co.uk/events/wed-10...ontract-market

Probably worth listening in (whether or not you're a newer entrant) and you can decide if you think it's worth parting with the money - and you'll probably get a discount code if you do.
          Brill thanks, and I'll check out the IPSE one too.

Comment

Would they admit otherwise .
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

375 notes. Sod that.
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                375 notes. Sod that.
                They probably have a surcharge, in any case, if you wish them to work miracles .
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                  375 notes. Sod that.
                  What! Two hours money to rich for you?
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    What! Five weeks JSA too rich for you?
                    FTFY
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Here ya go.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...-linkedin.html

Comment

Working...
                      X