• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor marketing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LHM View Post
    Afternoon all
    Someone mentioned a marketing company that could help you self market and spruce up your linked in profile for £375.00 +VAT but I can't find the discussion. Anyone remember it?
    TIA
    I'd highly recommend giving a DIY go at this. Only you know the skills you're great at and will need to represent those in your words. I watched the video on YouTube and was very insightful on both CV and LIn setup.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOJsHilzXxg

What additional things did you have in mind when referring to self market?

HTH,
    HPSauce

Comment

Originally posted by HPsauce View Post
      I'd highly recommend giving a DIY go at this. Only you know the skills you're great at and will need to represent those in your words. I watched the video on YouTube and was very insightful on both CV and LIn setup.
      www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOJsHilzXxg

What additional things did you have in mind when referring to self market?

HTH,
      HPSauce
      My Linked in profile lists all of my jobs and positions, etc etc, in a pretty standard format. Over the last 8 or so years I've become niche in one area, but I'd like to also market myself in some of the other expertise I'd gained to get me to this point, such as leading tech/development teams, management of small projects, driving initiatives, etc etc. Just need a hand up putting it all together into more of a 'portfolio' rather than a 'CV'. Know what I mean?

Comment

Working...
      X