• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Egypt plane crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    This aircraft had a serious tail strike a few years ago, then it now breaks up in mid-air. Might be a coincidence but I'd be surprised if it was.
    We'll have to wait for 'Bolton TV - Aircraft Investigation: Terror Over T'Egypt'......

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      We'll have to wait for 'Luton TV - Aircraft Investigation: Terror Over T'Egypt'......
      FTFY
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

So a bomb looking likely

Sinai plane crash: Bomb may have downed airliner, US and UK say - BBC News

All flights from UK suspended

Comment

They must know by now if it was a bomb, they make this pretence they can swab your bags for explosives, they can surely swab the detritus from the plane.

Comment

It is obviously a dreadful thing for the families of those involved, but I can't help feeling a little bit of schadenfreude against Moscow after they shot down the Malaysian plane over Ukraine.

What goes around comes around.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
              It is obviously a dreadful thing for the families of those involved, but I can't help feeling a little bit of schadenfreude against Moscow after they shot down the Malaysian plane over Ukraine.

So only those who ordered the shooting down of the Malaysian plane were on the Eqypt plane?

Even if it was, I would prefer an international war trial like Nuremburg. And I would like Tony Blair(Iraq) and Angela Merkel(Greece) to be tried ahead of Moscow.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Sinai plane crash: Egypt dismisses IS claim - BBC News

224 killed.

24 hours and no thread for speculation and conspiracy theories?
                Everyone knows its immigrants what caused it
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post

Did they?

I thought it was pro Russian rebels with Russian hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
                    Did they?

I thought it was pro Russian rebels with Russian hardware.
                    Drunk thugs have no idea how to launch a BUK missile and hit a plane with it.

Comment

It's all US sponsored.

Comment

Working...
                      X