• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you want a cup of tea?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you want a cup of tea?

Do people understand what rape is? - BBC News

If you can't ask for a cup of tea then you can't consent to sex. Clearly on the example given in the article it is rape.

If she had said "give it to me big boy" and encouraged him all the way then clearly it is not rape.

But look at the last sentence :-
    Two weeks later, Gemma contacts the police to say that someone she knew "did something" to her.

Of course now it depends exactly what her recollection and his recollection is! Maybe we should all be microchipped so we can permanently film everything.....

Funny how they'll post that but when a teacher rapes a 10 year old boy they don't use the term rape, and even go as far as to use the fact he was 'hungry for sex' as some kind of justification.
    Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
      Funny how they'll post that but when a teacher rapes a 10 year old boy they don't use the term rape, and even go as far as to use the fact he was 'hungry for sex' as some kind of justification.
      Unless the teacher is equipped with a winky they can't rape. Full stop. A woman can only commit sexual assault even if she penetrates another or another penetrates her at her command.

"If we could say that Tom could be charged with a sex offence rather than rape, we would prefer that."
      THE LAWYER'S VIEW: "There is certainly a feeling that jurors are reluctant to convict a young man of good character in these circumstances of rape. It comes back to the misconception of what a rapist is. It can be thought that rapists have to go out that evening intending to rape someone which is simply not the case. Like many serious crimes, wrong decisions made on the spur of the moment can have devastating consequences for all."
      this is the bit that always gets me. I vote for a Pre meditated and non pre meditated and/or non intentional offense. I think it will increase the conviction rate and open a dialogue to reduce offences.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Unless the teacher is equipped with a winky they can't rape. Full stop.
        Well that's a definition that needs fixing for a start.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          this is the bit that always gets me. I vote for a Pre meditated and non pre meditated and/or non intentional offense. I think it will increase the conviction rate and open a dialogue to reduce offences.
          I strongly agree. I have never understood the "rape is rape" argument. And anything to increase the conviction rate has to be good.

Comment

Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post

It's every man's ultimate fantasy to get raped by a woman. Nothing can beat the dominatrix tying you up to a bed and then whipping your ass and then performing a sexual act.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Cup of tea, anyone?

Comment

Even though he did rape her, I don't consider him to be a rapist.
                The stupid is strong in this one.

I found the attitudes displayed in the article quite shocking to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  It's every man's ultimate fantasy to get raped by a woman. Nothing can beat the dominatrix tying you up to a bed and then whipping your ass and then performing a sexual act.
                  By any woman, or by an attractive woman you probably would have said yes to anyway?
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                    The thing about fantasies is that you're in control of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X