• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

<portentous voice mode> And so it begins.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<portentous voice mode> And so it begins.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/escaping-w...1.html#v2HdBv5

Welcome to the West.

^ that's what the reception centre did.

Sweden now has a massive problem with rape and other crimes committed by immigrants

They were absolutely bonkers letting so many into the country. Their politicians have betrayed them big time, again as always solely for votes.

Frankly, it doesn't surprise me in the least if immigrant centres there start mysteriously going up in flames.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Sweden now has a massive problem with rape and other crimes committed by immigrants

They were absolutely bonkers letting so many into the country. Their politicians have betrayed them big time, again as always solely for votes.

Frankly, it doesn't surprise me in the least if immigrant centres there start mysteriously going up in flames.
      I'm not a fan of mass immigration and I think we are going to have many issues with integrating people from religious cultures with little or no education.

But my understanding is that Sweden rape figures are so high because they report rape differently from most countries. So if a married women was raped by her husband they would not count this as one rape but they would total all the occurrences of sex with her husband.

Comment

So if a married women was raped by her husband they would not count this as one rape but they would total all the occurrences of sex with her husband.
        Whatever next
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          I'm not a fan of mass immigration and I think we are going to have many issues with integrating people from religious cultures with little or no education.
          Ah, it's the religious culture that leads to little or no education.

Because, of course, countries such as Eritrea (50% Christian) have the same religious culture as countries such as Syria (74% Sunni), and the same levels of education - Eritrea with somwhere between 30% to 60% literacy and Syria with over 90% for males over 15 (over 80% for females).

What ill-informed nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Forgotmylogin View Post
            Ah, it's the religious culture that leads to little or no education.

Because, of course, countries such as Eritrea (50% Christian) have the same religious culture as countries such as Syria (74% Sunni), and the same levels of education - Eritrea with somwhere between 30% to 60% literacy and Syria with over 90% for males over 15 (over 80% for females).

What ill-informed nonsense.
            Being able to read and write I consider basic skills, by education I meant people that could realistically get a decent job over here. If you have people with little or no education trying to get a job here they will struggle.

If you then add on top of that their archaic religious beliefs then I believe there will be problems with integration.

Comment

Being able to read and write I consider basic skills, by education I meant people that could realistically get a decent job over here. If you have people with little or no education trying to get a job here they will struggle.

If you then add on top of that their archaic religious beliefs then I believe there will be problems with integration.
              So you believe that most Syrians have poor education? Maybe do a little research about the refugees from Syria - you'll find most are highly educated "middle-class" workers (doctors, engineers, educators, etc). Yes, it's been because they are the ones who can afford to flee, leaving the great unwashed behind, but not suiting your, once again ill informed, view of who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Forgotmylogin View Post
                So you believe that most Syrians have poor education? Maybe do a little research about the refugees from Syria - you'll find most are highly educated "middle-class" workers (doctors, engineers, educators, etc). Yes, it's been because they are the ones who can afford to flee, leaving the great unwashed behind, but not suiting your, once again ill informed, view of who they are.
                That comment made me laugh, if your not trolling provide some stats if you can.

Comment

Evidence of poor education right there.

"All immigrants are rapists" is a particularly poor argument from the Kippers.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I guess Google is too difficult for you?

http://www.culturalorientation.net/c...ians+FINAL.pdf

https://data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugee...oad.php?id=607

High education levels among Syrian refugees - Gteborg Daily

http://www.ilo.org/wcmsp5/groups/pub...cms_240134.pdf

Comment

Working...
                    X