• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stop the war doesn't want to stop the war

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
    That's complete rubbish.

It's not entirely due to our involvement. You cannot pin the the entire set of problems of a region on Western Liberal Democracies.
    Iraq, Libya and now Syria (via armed 'moderate rebels') did it all to themselves did they?

How's that Chilcott report coming on?
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      The self loathing hypocrite is back. Happy to take all the benefits of privilege that the British system has bestowed upon him
      yes dear - whatever you say. I'll answer this with the following quote - which I'm in no doubt you have had quoted at you before more than once:

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher
      I'd rather care about other people than be like you.
      Last edited by Jog On; 5 November 2015, 13:34.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Er, this year?

Next year?

Er, sometime?

Er, never?
        The yanks won't have any of it - most of them think Dubya is a good guy who did the right thing... If Blair gets done for war crimes their whole house of cards comes tumbling down.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          yes dear - whatever you say. I'll answer this with the following quote - which I'm in no doubt you have had quoted at you before more than once:

I'd rather care about other people than be like you.
          So you say
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
          X