Extension – very long term! Extension – very long term!
Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Super poster

Wilmslow has more data than eek

Default Extension – very long term!

It is rather crazy. Due to finish 15th Dec, so literally yesterday booked much needed time in the French apartment from 16th Dec coming back on the weekend.

Just had a call today – I am now offered to Dec 23rd.

I really need a break as likely to continue to maybe Easter time, so still going to have my break and come back for the three pesky days before the Christmas break. I looked at pushing my flight back a day or two, with the cost of the flights in the new dates it is hardly worth it.

You could not make up the lack of planning and communications around contract dates in this game.

Double Godlike!

MrMarkyMark is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Wilmslow View Post
    It is rather crazy. Due to finish 15th Dec, so literally yesterday booked much needed time in the French apartment from 16th Dec coming back on the weekend.

I really need a break as likely to continue to maybe Easter time, so still going to have my break and come back for the three pesky days before the Christmas break. I looked at pushing my flight back a day or two, with the cost of the flights in the new dates it is hardly worth it.

You could not make up the lack of planning and communications around contract dates in this game.
    Mad.
    How the high flyers live, eh?

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilmslow View Post

Congratulations?

Have you told them what you have booked? What was their response? I bet to get you to carry on they can work with a few days of you away?
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

Ddraig Goch

psychocandy - scorchio!

Just say no thanks I'll stick with the 15th - I've got plans....

Or is that too obvious?
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Godlike

barrydidit is a fount of knowledge

WFH an option?

Double Godlike!

MrMarkyMark is a fount of knowledge

FTFY

Having the PC switched on at home, with mouse twitching software enabled, an option?

My post count is Majestic

d000hg - scorchio!

Just say "sorry I've made Christmas plans around finishing that day". For the sake of a week, WGAS? Offer to do it in January.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing