• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many can you eat?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many can you eat?

BBC - Earth - Is it true that we swallow spiders when we sleep?

Tasty. Not sure about eating any, but I've been bitten a couple of times when I was a kid as there was a tree that used to be outside my window. Nothing wakes you up like a big house spider running across your face or biting you when you close your arm on it.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    BBC - Earth - Is it true that we swallow spiders when we sleep?

Tasty. Not sure about eating any, but I've been bitten a couple of times when I was a kid as there was a tree that used to be outside my window. Nothing wakes you up like a big house spider running across your face or biting you when you close your arm on it.
    I'm sorry you've never been bitten by a Funnel-web spider

Comment

I knew this old lady who swallowed a spider. She said she swallowed the spider to catch a fly; I don't know why she swallowed a fly. Perhaps she'll die.

True story.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Spider swallowing only happens stateside. So how would you know?

Comment

I thought from the title, you were on about burgers
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I can eat 50 eggs.

Comment

a friend who woke up “with a thousand pin sized bites all over her face as a result of an egg sac opening up at night above her bed”
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                I thought from the title, you were on about burgers
                He wont ask such a silly question. He knows that he will win arse down!

Comment

I have the false black widows, the cleaner said all her clients houses have them now.

Bitten twice last year, nasty, now I am on top of them and nuke the b'stds

Comment

I was in Oz a few years ago and the missus got bit on the bum in an outback dunny.

I told her there was a little red spot and she begged me to suck the poison out. So I did, it may not have been poisonous, but we didn't know, so I sucked her bum anyway.

That afternoon I bought a red marker and when she was asleep I put a few dabs on her boobies and me saus.

best holiday I ever had
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X