• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it just me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Couldn't possibly be propaganda then, could it?
    I mean we have always been told the absolute truth before, right?

The closest ISIS are to oil money, is that they are funded by Saudis

Do you still believe in Father Christmas?

You couldn't possibly be wrong, for once, could you? Kn0b.

Comment

Well, that escalated quickly....

Comment

Really come on, how likely are they to be making $millions selling oil? I'm no expert in the trading of oil but I'm pretty sure it's not just a case of driving a few stolen tankers into an oil facility, filling them up then selling them down the local market for $millions.
        Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
        "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
          Really come on, how likely are they to be making $millions selling oil? I'm no expert in the trading of oil but I'm pretty sure it's not just a case of driving a few stolen tankers into an oil facility, filling them up then selling them down the local market for $millions.
          sorry to say its extremely likely they can sell oil to almost anyone not directly involved in the conflict

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_diamond
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            You couldn't possibly be wrong, for once, could you? Kn0b.
            Someone put something in your tea, while you were reading The Wail, this morning, Treacle?

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
            My point exactly. They are just not that organized.

Propaganda and drivel.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
              The news also reported that Isis were controlling oil wells and selling oil to finance their terrorism. Quite how the mechanics of that would work (maybe they have some oil engineers and international financiers in their midst?) was never detailed, but it might be a tenuous link to why the oil fields are being bombed.
              ISIS have (allegedly) sold oil to Turkey, the route through which their arms, fighters and training (allegedly) arrive. They can't get oil out through other borders as the bordering countries aren't interested - they have their own oil markets to look after. Ironically ISIS's biggest enemies are also America's. Ain't that funny?
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I think people have to realise that ISIS has different levels of people, the smart educated and the cannon fodder we see on the news. The powers that be want the public in the west to be reassured by the image of the drug hazed ISIS recruits blowing themselves up. They don't want the public to think about a well oiled machine with "$1.5 billion a year"

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/ne...t-organisation
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                  I think people have to realise that ISIS has different levels of people, the smart educated and the cannon fodder we see on the news. The powers that be want the public in the west to be reassured by the image of the drug hazed ISIS recruits blowing themselves up. They don't want the public to think about a well oiled machine with "$1.5 billion a year"

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/ne...t-organisation
                  So, the bombing can now be justified as it will hit ISIS, in the pocket, with regards to its "oil business".

Really?

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Christ.

ISIS are as much selling oil as the Taliban were selling heroin.
                    I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                      (maybe they have some oil engineers and international financiers in their midst?)
                      I got some pretty good margins supplying them
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X