• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it just me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LucidDementia View Post
    Christ.

ISIS are as much selling oil as the Taliban were selling heroin.
    Especially ironic, as the production of good old brown went up, in Afghanistan, once the Taliban were ousted.

There always has to be some kind of income generator, before it was junk, this time its oil.

I believe this is also done in a deliberate attempt to muddy where the real funding comes from.
    Also, it provides justification for the bombing to start in earnest.

People will just believe everything they read, probably thought Bliars WMD dossier was true, at the time, too
    Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 19 November 2015, 11:14.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Syria oil map: the journey of a barrel of Isis oil

Comment

There is as much chance of ISIS selling barrels of oil as Tony Blair selling speeches.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

How are Syrian house prices?

Maybe they could stage of version of Im a celebrity over there.....

Comment

So, everyone is speculating that their version is true and denouncing other versions. Sounds just like religion and on that basis, I'm out.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I'm in.
              As long as I have a say as to which celebrities
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                How are Syrian house prices?

I'd watch Mr & Mrs B'liar in that, maybe Gorgeous George & CorbIn as well.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Pretty sure I saw something on the news the other night that ISIS are selling oil to Assad. It's a funny old world.

Comment

Working...
                  X