• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

To be fair to ISIS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bf2 View Post
    Awww, did I hurt someone's delicate sensibilities fed with media propaganda?

Yeah, Israel's world leading intelligence capability. Funny how they never managed to get near Bin Laden, until it was deemed time to kill off the golden goose.
    Yes that's right. You hurt me.

So let's take a wild guess. You believe that the 9/11 attacks are a conspiracy theory. That Princess Diana was murdered by MI6 because she was going out with a Muslim. The holocaust never happened and the moon-landings never took place.

And you would like to believe that IS is some well-funded conspiracy organised by the US/Israel and their allies rather than accepting far more obvious and likely scenario that it is a savage, backward terrorist movement taking advantage of the centuries-old Shia/Sunni divisons and fuelled by the current political upheaval in the Middle East.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
      Yes that's right. You hurt me.

So let's take a wild guess. You believe that the 9/11 attacks are a conspiracy theory. That Princess Diana was murdered by MI6 because she was going out with a Muslim. The holocaust never happened and the moon-landings never took place.

And you would like to believe that IS is some well-funded conspiracy organised by the US/Israel and their allies rather than accepting far more obvious and likely scenario that it is a savage, backward terrorist movement taking advantage of the centuries-old Shia/Sunni divisons and fuelled by the current political upheaval in the Middle East.
      Apart from the Princess Diana case, yes, bang on.

But carry on believing everything you read in media - all owned by, oh forget it.

Comment

But carry on believing everything you read in media - all owned by, oh forget it.
        Let us now see you prove a conspiracy theory with some hard evidence.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Erm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMjXbuj7BPI
            I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

That Princess Diana was murdered by MI6 because she was going out with a Muslim.
              Baby bp's karate instructor puts on his website that he was "part of the team that looked after Princess Diana".

I have yet to ask him whether they were under the direct orders of Prince Philip or if it was indirect.....

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                Let us now see you prove a conspiracy theory with some hard evidence.
                There are literally hundreds of books that debunk the government-media propaganda on each of the topics. Look them up and read them.

I have read dozens of books on each topic and made up my mind. Do your own homework, then decide for yourself.

Comment

There are literally hundreds of books that debunk the government-media propaganda on each of the topics. Look them up and read them.

I have read dozens of books on each topic and made up my mind. Do your own homework, then decide for yourself.
                  Have a crack at a few of these 5. Reptilian humanoids control the world - TheRichest.

My favourite is Elvis Presley. Is he still alive?
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

And what's your insightful source of information? Do you work for MOSSAD? Or MI6?

Or are you just some guy who spends to much time on the internet?

As Dodgy said. Put up or shut up. Let's hear some compelling evidence that a) 9/11 was a conspiracy and b) that the moon landings were fake.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                      Have a crack at a few of these 5. Reptilian humanoids control the world - TheRichest.

My favourite is Elvis Presley. Is he still alive?
                      Zeity is a GAL. And tells admin how to run CUK.

Comment

Working...
                      X