• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

To be fair to ISIS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LucidDementia View Post
    Errrm. A youtube video. Gosh that reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post

As Dodgy said. Put up or shut up. Let's hear some compelling evidence that a) 9/11 was a conspiracy and b) that the moon landings were fake.
      Why do I have to shut up while you vomit government propaganda? In what way are you special?

Comment

a) 9/11 was a conspiracy and

These are not proof, but they are verified facts. And you asked for it. At the very least these facts raise many troublesome questions. Accepting the "party line" on this one is pretty delusional.

1) Nano Thermite was found in the dust at Ground Zero. Peer reviewed in the Bentham Open Chemical Physics Journal.

2) 1700+ Engineers and Architects support a real independent 9/11 investigation

3) The total collapse of WTC 7 in 6.5 seconds at free fall acceleration (NIST admits 12.25 seconds). Steel framed high rise buildings have NEVER totally collapsed from fire or structural damage. Builidng 7 was not hit by a plane.

4) Dick Cheney was in command of NORAD on 9/11 while running war games. ‘Stand down order’. “Of course the orders still stand, have you heard anything to the contrary?”.

5) 6 out of the 10 Commissioners believe the 9/11 Commission report was “Setup to fail” Co-Chairs Hamilton and Kean, “It was a 30 year conspiracy”, “The whitehouse has played cover up”

6) FBI confiscated 84/85 Videos from the Pentagon. ‘Moussaoui trial’ revealed these videos. Released Pentagon Security Camera (FOIA) does not show a 757 and is clearly Missing a frame.

7) Osama Bin Laden was NOT wanted by the FBI for the 9/11 attacks. “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”

8)100′s of Firefighters and witness testimony to BOMBS/EXPLOSIONS ignored by the 9/11 Commission Report. 9/11 Commission Report bars 503 1st responder eyewitnesses.

9) 100′s of firefighters and witness testimony to MOLTEN METAL ignored by the Commission report.

10) On September 10th, 2001. Rumsfeld reported $2.3 TRILLION missing from the Pentagon.

11) 220+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials question the official story.

12) Towers were built to withstand a Boeing jet(s). “I designed it for a 707 to hit it”, Leslie Robertson, WTC structural engineer. “Could probably sustain multiple impacts of jetliners”, “like a pencil puncturing screen netting” Frank De Martini, deceased Manager of WTC Construction & Project Management. “As far as a plane knocking a building over, that would not happen.” Charlie Thornton, Structural Engineer.

13) History of American False Flag attacks. ‘USS Liberty’, ‘Gulf of Tonkin’, ‘Operation Northwoods’, ‘OKC Bombing (Murrah Building)’, ’1993 WTC attacks’.

14) BBC correspondent Jane Standley reported the collapse of WTC 7 (Soloman Brothers building) 20 minutes before it happened.

15) “Flight 93″ debris was spread out over many miles. Cheney admits to giving the order to shootdown 93. “shot down the plane over Pennsylvania” Rumsfeld, “nothing that you could distinguish that a plane had crashed there” ‘Chris Konicki. “Not a drop of blood” Coroner Wallace Miller. “there was no plane.” Mayor Ernie Stull.

16) Bush hesitated for 441 days before starting the 911 Commission. JFK and Pearl Harbor commissions were started within 7 days.

17) The 911 commission was given extremely limited funds. $15 million was given to investigate 9/11. (Over $60 Million was spent investigating Clintons’ affairs with Monica)

18) Bush said he watched the first plane crash into the North tower on TV before entering the classroom. “The TV was obviously on.” Was informed about the second impact while reading ‘My Pet Goat’ to the children. Remained for at least 8 more minutes while America was under “attack”.

19) The PATRIOT ACT was written before 9/11. Signed into law October 26th, 2001.

20) At least 7 of the 19 listed highjackers are still alive (BBC). No video footage of 19 highjackers or passengers boarding the 4 planes. Pilots of the 4 planes never squawked the highjacking code.

Originally posted by tomtomagain
        b) that the moon landings were fake.

That's just nonsense.

Originally posted by Me
        I categorically have no wish at all to debate 9/11. It's a colossal topic and one I've done to death. The facts I listed here were simply to maybe spark questions in those who think the "official story" is true. If you think I'm a whack-job that's cool, no hard feelings. If you disagree that they're facts that too is cool. They can be verified easily if you wish to, but I suspect you don't. Anyway, have a nice afternoon.
        Last edited by LucidDementia; 23 November 2015, 15:12.
        I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          You would think that this lot had little or no political or any other intelligence. By killing anyone no matter who they are - muslim, chinese, russian, french, norwegian they are pi**ing off just about everyone and thus uniting the world against them. They are not completely stupid however as they are choosing to leave the EU institutions intact.
          Except of copurse the EU itself. I saw on twitter one of their leaders proudly announcing "There is no specific threat against EU Institutions. @EU_Commission remains at Yellow alert. 1/3" . Whilst they have managed to shut down Brussels itself (of course this where all the spineless cretins that work for the EU are based) ISIS is clearly intent on keeping the EU alive and fully able to continue to breathe its incompetence on dealing with matters of any importance.
          I find it quite interesting that people are viewing it this way and forgetting a very obvious point...

They believe they are backed by their god, and if I have understood correctly want a massive battle somewhere in the middle east to fullfill a prophesy where they get a "helping hand" in squishing everyone.

You are viewing as an outsider, not someone who believes what they are doing is right/supported by their god. In that respect normal logic can;t be applied to their perception.

Comment

Errrm. A youtube video. Gosh that reliable.
            What a great response. It's a YouTube video made up entirely of verified news reports and nothing else - showing those reports in black and white. In short it's research done for you so you don't have to.

A full transcript and all sources are supplied.

You might want to check YouTube links before trying to flippantly disregard the evidence you ask for.
            Last edited by LucidDementia; 23 November 2015, 15:05.
            I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

What a great response. It's a YouTube video made up entirely of verified news reports and nothing else - showing those reports in black and white. In short it's research done for you so you don't have to.

A full transcript and all sources are supplied.

You might want to check YouTube links before trying to flippantly disregard the evidence you ask for.
              tomtomagain doesn't go on Youtube without seeking permission from the Government first.

Comment

This is a late entry for "most stupid thread of the year" but it is showing potential.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  This is a late entry for "most stupid thread of the year" but it is showing potential.
                  Its chances will improve each time you post.
                  I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Danglekt View Post
                    I find it quite interesting that people are viewing it this way and forgetting a very obvious point...

They believe they are backed by their god, and if I have understood correctly want a massive battle somewhere in the middle east to fullfill a prophesy where they get a "helping hand" in squishing everyone.

You are viewing as an outsider, not someone who believes what they are doing is right/supported by their god. In that respect normal logic can;t be applied to their perception.
                    I think you are over estimating them. religious doctrine is the vehicle for acquiring gullible youngsters to their so called cause. I think we should satarise them and laugh at them instead of giving them the publicity they crave.
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Its chances will improve each time you post.
                      No, YOUR momma.

Go back to your absurd conspiracy discussions.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X