• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

To be fair to ISIS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LucidDementia View Post
    Where were you in the climate thread?
    Sheltering from the heatwave
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

20) At least 7 of the 19 listed highjackers are still alive (BBC). No video footage of 19 highjackers or passengers boarding the 4 planes. Pilots of the 4 planes never squawked the highjacking code.

That's just nonsense.

You've cut&pasted a list of unverified "facts", half-truths and in many cases irrelevant statements from the internet.

If you seriously believe the that the US or Israel government(s) organised 9/11 as part of some then I suggest you go and see a shrink.

Comment

Originally posted by bf2 View Post
        tomtomagain doesn't go on Youtube without seeking permission from the Government first.
        The video was crap.

I don't need to seek permission to view YouTube because I am part of the conspiracy. You are right all along. I don't understand how you've managed to put all the pieces together armed only with Google and your web-browser*

You clever, clever sockie.

And you are right to be paranoid. Because they know you know. And you know what happens to people who shouldn't know but do know don't you? Just ask Dr Kelly.

* NOTE TO SELF : Next time we engage in a global atrocity with the aim of blaming Islamic terrorists must remember to instruct Google not to show any counter-theories.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
          You've cut&pasted a list of unverified "facts", half-truths and in many cases irrelevant statements from the internet.

If you seriously believe the that the US or Israel government(s) organised 9/11 as part of some then I suggest you go and see a shrink.
          No, I copied and pasted information verified by myself about 8 years ago. The same list exists online with 4 other "facts" in it but I was unable to verify them so I binned them.

If you look carefully I did not mention what I believed at all, I simply offered facts as requested.
          I simply stated that many questions are raised and remain unanswered, but still I apologise if I have somehow offended you. No hard feelings.
          I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

The video was crap.
            That's quite rude. SCG is a pretty good researcher and presenter. I don't think you watched the video.
            I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

...but still I apologise if I have somehow offended you. No hard feelings.
              Taking offence is a natural defence mechanism. I also was deeply offended many years ago when someone first told me that Soviet communism wasn't actually a very good thing.

Comment

Taking offence is a natural defence mechanism. I also was deeply offended many years ago when someone first told me that Soviet communism wasn't actually a very good thing.
                That's as maybe, still, don't want to upset the chap.
                I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Do you think your experience of Soviet Communism has left you unable to trust elected officials in Western Democracies?

Comment

Do you think your experience of Soviet Communism has left you unable to trust elected officials in Western Democracies?
                    Do you trust elected officials in Western Democracies? Really?

Or should I ask you on Wednesday afternoon?
                    I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

but still I apologise if I have somehow offended you. No hard feelings.
                      You haven't offended me.

I am just impressed that you managed to penetrate through layers of government misinformation and get to the real truth behind 9/11.

But what I don't get is WHY the US/Israel would want to launch such an attack on it's own citizens. Is it that naughty industrial-military complex again?

Comment

Working...
                      X