• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Road rage incidents

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Had a few of those over the years. One fella escalated it by pointing a gun at me out of the window. I let him on his way after that.

Phoned the police and gave them the number plate. Registered to a completely different make of car.
    What were you doing in South London? Punting?

Comment

My normal response to someone behind like that is to slowly drift over the the right side of lane 3 and over the white line....

As soon as the front of their car starts getting peppered with stones and all sorts of other crud, I find they drop back fairly rapidly.

Comment

Cherokee? Surprised it didn't flip over following his dodgy maneuver!

Comment

The Cherokee was probably hacked and being controlled by a 14 year old in Florida.

Comment

My view is - why bother.
            Some other idiot is probably just having a bad day. By challenging them you're just lowering yourself to their level.
            Give it up and live another day - with your car in once piece.

Comment

FTFY

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Had a few of those over the years when I have been cleaning windscreens, for change, at traffic lights. One fella escalated it by pointing a gun at me out of the window. I let him on his way after that.

Phoned the police and gave them the number plate. Registered to a completely different make of car.
              Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 25 November 2015, 16:38.
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Would never risk driving without a dashcam. I went around a bend that was like 150 degrees at night the other day. Crawled around quite slow because I am a sensible driver. Drunken idiot on his bike with no lights wearing all black on the wrong side of the road turning the bend. Was able to stop before I crushed him due to my slow speed.

Dashcam caught it all, and would have helped had I ran over the stupid idiot.

And that was going 5 mins up the road to the shops.

Definitely recommended.
                Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
                  Drunken idiot on his bike with no lights wearing all black on the wrong side of the road turning the bend.
                  That was you, you bloody road hog
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Did you tick this option when you ordered your car?

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
                      My view is - why bother.
                      Some other idiot is probably just having a bad day. By challenging them you're just lowering yourself to their level.
                      Give it up and live another day - with your car in once piece.
                      Yeah indeed let it go man

Comment

Working...
                      X