• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car values to drop 2.5% on Monday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car values to drop 2.5% on Monday

According to the email from We Buy Any Car:

Car values are set for their BIGGEST drop of the year!

The information presented above is based on independent market guide values which indicate car prices will drop an average of 2.5% at midnight on Monday 30th November. Get your valuation now to guarantee your car price for 7 days and beat the industry price drop.
    Everybody hurry up and sell today!

BTW their offer is £50 for my old car. Sold it for £3200 6 months ago thanks.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

So, expect a text from them on Monday offering £48.75 for it.

Comment

Bunch of twats they are. Cant believe anyone is stupid enough to sell car to them.

Whatever they offer you online you can guarantee they'll still knock £100s off when they see the car. 1/2" scratch on 15 year old car - £50 less.

Waste of time they are. They know people have taken time out to drive there, maybe want the cash there and then so most people will just say sod it go on then.

Tried to sell an old car once. Quote online was £400. Not too bad. By the time they finished they offered me £25. I'd have rather dropped it off at the scrapyard than give it to them so I drove it home. Sold privately for £450 a week later.
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X