• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WiFi allergy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Just pretend that you are shagging Amy Childs

Amy Childs sparkles in silver swimwear
    Hell no, I wouldn't shag her with yours or even the made up one belonging to the Gittins/Gricer/Scroatman/Freaki/endlessothermoronicsockies.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      Hell no, I wouldn't shag her with yours or even the made up one belonging to the Gittins/Gricer/Scroatman/Freaki/endlessothermoronicsockies.
      Amy or your friend?

You know the kookie ones are the best shags?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Amy or your friend?

You know the kookie ones are the best shags?
        Either to be honest. Kookie or not I still wouldn't, ever.

Comment

Incidentally that lie about lightbulbs unscrewing is just another fantasy, at the alleged time most lightbulbs in the UK were bayonet.
          Yes, I'm fully aware of that...

Light bulbs seem to unscrew themselves around me. Not very often and (annoyingly for a sceptic) only at particularly stressful times in my life, making me wonder if this is somehow related.
          The first time it happened was when I was a typically angst-ridden teenager. The standard bayonet-type bulb in my bedroom which I'd turned off maybe 20 minutes previously, fell out of the light socket and landed on my bed with a thump which woke me from near sleep. Strangely I somehow knew it was the bulb almost instantly, although I couldn't have expected something like that to happen. After all, how often do bulbs fall out of light fittings?
          I've no idea how long the bulb had been in place, but it hadn't been recently changed and if it hadn't been put in properly surely it would have fallen out before? I'm not even sure a bayonet-type fitting would work if it wasn't correctly installed. The bulb hadn't blown, as putting it back into the fitting showed.

Comment

I know someone who claims to be made ill by electromagnetism, but since the things she claims to mitigate it are clearly fantasy (a crystal in her hat, silver foil in her bra and a few other things) there's a limited quantity of credibility there.
            I was told that cured STDs
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Horrible. Maybe could have been prevented if she changed her DNS.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post
                Yes, I'm fully aware of that...
                Yet you still post lies, more lies and fantasy at a frequency to rival Suity on a busy day.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  Stops you catching HIV a second time, guaranteed.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I know someone who claims to be made ill by electromagnetism, but since the things she claims to mitigate it are clearly fantasy (a crystal in her hat, silver foil in her bra and a few other things) there's a limited quantity of credibility there.
                    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    Stops you catching HIV a second time, guaranteed.

If "hat" is a euphemism, then are you talking about a vajazzle? If it was so big it prevented entry, then it might prevent getting diseases.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      If "hat" is a euphemism, then are you talking about a vajazzle?
                      Firstly, for a start I don't know what that is.

Secondly, I'm worried if I search for it from Client Co, it may be a cue to leave, in the "safe hands" of security
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X