• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mates rates - all above board

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    As I said, what's he charging you out at?

FTFY
    Ah at times when he is charging me out he does (or so he says) give me the lot.

This time hes not getting anything out of it. His customer has insisted something is done as part of the overall contract price.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

This time hes not getting anything out of it. His customer has insisted something is done as part of the overall contract price.
      You not got the message yet?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I will charge the normal rate. I had my girlfriends family member ask me for help over Xmas with VBA. They are a permie who will be putting it through their company. Personally, I didn't want to do the work however I told them I would after some pressure.

When I quoted them my daily rate they didn't question it and agreed to pay. At the end of the day, I am a business and I need to make as much money as possible. They only people saving money would be his company, it wasn't like he was needing it for his family.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          I never got paid for the last bit of work I did for a "mate".
          Is that because you ate him and then his cheque bounced?

Comment

What does your Job Centre Advisor say?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              What does your Job Centre Advisor say?
              To speak to my accountant

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

Are sexual favours available
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                X