• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why are Boxers called Tyson tossers?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Unfortunately if you do a sport you are a role model.
    Agreed. However, boxers tend to be different role models than most.
    Definitely the case in this instance.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Given the name of the "contest" he should be the hands down winner as he seems to have a great personality.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        Given the name of the "contest" he should be the hands down winner as he seems to have a great personality.
        I just looked up the other names.

Quite a few of them do have personalities but have managers, parents etc who tell them to button it before they grow up and learn to have restraint in public.

The overseas contenders all have personalities e.g. the tennis players have all lost their cool at some point.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I just looked up the other names.

Quite a few of them do have personalities but have managers, parents etc who tell them to button it before they grow up and learn to have restraint in public.

The overseas contenders all have personalities e.g. the tennis players have all lost their cool at some point.
          If Tyson lost his cool in a fight I could understand. But making comments outside the ring that are inflammatory(and bollux) is not something a role model should be allowed to get away with.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            If Tyson lost his cool in a fight I could understand. But making comments outside the ring that are inflammatory(and bollux) is not something a role model should be allowed to get away with.
            You are allowed to get away with sexism and homophobia in sport - if you weren't football would lose a good quarter of it's players, managers etc.

Comment

Stop bitching and do something about it.

Why don't you offer him a straightener at a service station of your choice?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Bare knuckle?
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

You are allowed to get away with sexism and homophobia in sport - if you weren't football would lose a good quarter of it's players, managers etc.
                  True true. However I think you are forgetting rape and speeding.

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

I have done my bit for trying to put the world to rights. Why don't you get your Batman outfit on? Oh yes. I forgot. You cannot get one to fit.

Comment

FTFY

Why don't you get your Fatman outfit on?
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

True true. However I think you are forgetting rape and speeding.
                      We both forgot paedophilia....

Comment

Working...
                      X