• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump - Ban all Muslims

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    Yeah, THAT looks like an unbiased source.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Yeah, THAT looks like an unbiased source.
      Not a good source at all.

This is probably the best "Introduction" I know of on the Internet.

An Inquiry Into Islam: What Makes Islam So Successful?

It is not perfect but it does present the side of Islam that may be of concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
        Very poor photo as they are all the same shade.

The Muslims I know are every shade under the sun.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
          Not a good source at all.

This is probably the best "Introduction" I know of on the Internet.

An Inquiry Into Islam: What Makes Islam So Successful?

It is not perfect but it does present the side of Islam that may be of concern.
          The only problem is that not all Muslims like Christians are of the same sect.

So basically like Christians they can spend centuries beating each other up and killing each other due to believing in variations of Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            A significant additional problem is that not all Muslims like Christians are of the same sect.

So basically like Christians they can spend centuries beating each other up and killing each other due to believing in variations of Islam.
            FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
              FTFY
              Fair enough - I know you have to change my words to inform to the ignorant.

If they knew or where related people from various religions, they would realise that every individuals interpretation is that - individual.

They would end up knowing Jews who don't believe in the state of Israel and Muslims who do.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Fair enough - I know you have to change my words to inform to the ignorant.

If they knew or where related people from various religions, they would realise that every individuals interpretation is that - individual.

They would end up knowing Jews who don't believe in the state of Israel and Muslims who do.
                Danger. You are educated and literate. You are able to interpret. You might wan't to add a disclaimer that many are not. Very many.

Comment

Working...
                X