• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Expand Heathrow - what next?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I hope this goes ahead. I loved working at Heathrow and am always looking for an opportunity to return.

https://www.indeed.co.uk/jobs-in-Hea...09aeea9dc5f283
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

"Have a great attitude
      Exude energy
      Enjoy customer interaction
      Speak good English
      Enjoy making a difference to someone's day
      Be flexible with your working hours
      Be a UK Resident, with the relevant work permits and evidence. "

For £8.30 an hour.

I suppose though it is a job not a career.

Comment

Opponents have threatened a legal challenge while Mr Johnson, who is MP for Uxbridge and South Ruislip in west London, has vowed to "lie down in front of bulldozers" to prevent it.
        This sounds like a compelling case in favour of the bulldozers...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

All this London-centric crap. Was the Empire built on such dithering?

It's obvious what needs to happen - build the damn runway in Birmingham and link it to London and Manchester via 500 mph bullet trains.

You can check in in Manchester, London or Birmingham. It's 10 minutes from check-in to the departure gate wherever you check in.

Problem solved.

Comment

Maybe now would be a good time to look for properties for sale going cheap in Stanwell Moor
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
            X