• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guten abend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Give it time and then she will change. Then she'll be a Korma Chameleon.....

I just caught her turning the heating to 24c on constant, Soviet flats have heating on during the night even now, she still can't accept it's normal for heating to go off in the night. We have duvets!

She's from Urals, -35c some nights, yet her flat was freaking hot even then, I had to open the window, with a real proper can't see two feet blizzard outside....

I loved it! -35c in Urals felt warmer than 0c at Heathrow when I got back, damp cold, miserable....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Shame you couldn't make it to the Christmas do. Once again we didn't get into the Heron Tower, though that was because this year we didn't try
      how did it go
      and how is your head ?
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        how did it go
        and how is your head ?
        A picture from last night....allegedly....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
          A picture from last night....allegedly....

Cojak lost another dare???

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            I just caught her turning the heating to 24c on constant, Soviet flats have heating on during the night even now, she still can't accept it's normal for heating to go off in the night. We have duvets!

She's from Urals, -35c some nights, yet her flat was freaking hot even then, I had to open the window, with a real proper can't see two feet blizzard outside....

I loved it! -35c in Urals felt warmer than 0c at Heathrow when I got back, damp cold, miserable....
            Does she ever take her clothes off? Or, as AtW says, do you spend most of the time on your sofa?

Comment

Working...
            X