• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

There I was looking for a House Price Heatmap

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It appears on average Northerners are more likely to commit suicide than Southerners , especially in the North West.

Now obviously this needs to be bought into the prediction. Even though the property is cheaper, the chance of someone topping themselves and you not getting the rent needs to be calculated.

Now if I add in race & crime, I should be able to start to narrow it down to the best tenants & location.

Insightful stuff this data.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Overpriced!
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Are you not at 30000 feet banging a bevvy of air hostesses using champagne as lubricant?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          If you then added in the Estate agency, you'd then be able to work out which one was a good 'un and which was a dodgy agent.
          That's easy. They are all twunts, every last stinking greedy one of them.

Apparently they have started using estate agents instead of rats for laboratory experimentation.
          They are not generally as bright as the rats, but the scientists don't become so attached to them!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Are you not at 30000 feet banging a bevvy of air hostesses using champagne as lubricant?
            No???

I'm back at my mansion counting my gold bars & swilling champagne.

Comment

I'm back at my mansion counting my gold bars & swilling champagne.
              Why do you have to count?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                The butler is allergic to gold.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Do you really need to ask?

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

…the chance of someone topping themselves and you not getting the rent needs to be calculated.
                    Classic n00b mistake

How's about the chance of somebody topping themselves and the property being unlettable for years because people are superstitious about living there? They're quite religious/superstitious in many areas outside the stockbroker belt

I remember when I was a kid in Liverpool in the late 1960s my mother pointed out a nice house in Childwall we were driving past that had been empty for three years because the previous occupant had topped themselves and nobody wanted to live there. (She was talking to her friend in the front passenger seat; I think it was one of those times when she forgot that I might be a child, but I understood a lot more of her conversations with friends than the average child.)

Put that in your spreadsheet

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I remember when I was a kid in Liverpool in the late 1960s my mother pointed out a nice house in Childwall we were driving past that had been empty for three years because the previous occupant had topped themselves and nobody wanted to live there. (She was talking to her friend in the front passenger seat; I think it was one of those times when she forgot that I might be a child, but I understood a lot more of her conversations with friends than the average child.)
                      Children understand a lot especially when the conversation is not aimed at them.

I got my listening foreign language skills due to this, which has been useful to report a horrible permie to his manager.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X